If you love easy recipes you will love these Lipton Onion Soup Chicken Wings. Only 3 ingredients make this a delicious oven-baked appetizer or main dish.
LIPTON ONION SOUP MIX IDEAS
If you haven’t used Lipton Onion soup mixes you are missing out on a great way to save time and effort in the kitchen.
There are so many ways to use these convenient soup mixes.
Here some easy ways to add flavor using the onion soup mix:
- Use the soup mix to make delicious and quick dips for chips, crackers, and veggies.
- Onion soup mix is a great addition to many soups and stews to bring a deeper flavor.
- I have seen people use onion soup mix in casseroles with delicious results.
- Using the Lipton onion soup mix with roasts in a slow cooker can result in flavorful, tender meat.
- Gravy will turn out really tasty when you add the onion soup mix.
ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS FOR LIPTON ONION SOUP CHICKEN WINGS
I love recipes with 5 or fewer ingredients and this one only has 3 so it is a major winner. It is hard to make a recipe complicated when there are only 3 ingredients to work with.
- Chicken Wings
- Olive Oil
- Lipton French Onion Soup Dry Soup Mix
HOW TO MAKE LIPTON ONION SOUP CHICKEN WINGS
There are several teenage boys in my household and this is one of their favorite wings recipes. We can go through a LOT of chicken wings!!
STEP ONE: SEASON WINGS
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Make sure your chicken wings are thawed. Add the wings to a large mixing bowl.
Pour the 3 Tbsp of olive oil over the wings and then add 1 package of the French onion soup mix.
Stir and toss the wings around in the bowl so they are nicely coated with oil and seasonings.
STEP TWO: BAKE
Place the wings in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake for about 20 minutes and then remove from oven and turn each wing over. This is a hassle, but very important for a great outcome.
Place the baking sheet back in the oven and bake for another 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and serve.
LIPTON ONION SOUP CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
I am sure your clan is ready for you to get these Lipton onion soup chicken wings baked and on a platter! You can print off the complete ingredients and instructions via the recipe card below.
Lipton Onion Soup Chicken Wings
- 4 lb Bag of chicken wings thawed
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 pkg Lipton onion soup mix
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the thawed chicken wings into a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add in 1 package of French onion soup mix.
- Toss the wings thoroughly to coat them in the mixture.
- Place the coated chicken wings onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove and turn each wing over.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes, and then serve.
If you loved this chicken wing recipe be sure to check out these other great appetizer recipes:
- BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
- Instant Pot Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings
- Creamy Mexican Corn Salad
- Zucchini Pizza Bites
Don’t forget to PIN this recipe so you can come back and make it again and again.