The great thing about printable Valentines is that you don’t have to run to the store to get them. Even better, unless someone stumbled upon the exact same printable Valentines, odds are high that no one else will be handing out the same cards!
If you are talented with graphic design, you can easily make your own. But if you’re not, don’t worry!
I’ve got three different sets of printable Valentines that you can download and print for free! Fastest, easiest Valentines ever.
I like variety so I didn’t want to give you just one option. Hopefully, you’ll love at least one of the printable Valentine sets below, but you get all three in the download so you can use a combination of all the designs if you want.
I am a super nerd and totally love puns, so all of these tickle my funny bone. I hope you like them too!
If you really want your Valentines to stand out, try the ideas I share for each theme below.
Breakfast Themed Printable Valentines
These breakfast-themed Valentines are perfect for attaching to some breakfast goodies.
Here are some fun ideas for each of the breakfast-themed printable Valentines:
- I like you a latte – Attach to a cup of coffee, coffee mug, coffee shop gift card, or packet of instant coffee
- You’re bacon me crazy – Attach to a bacon-flavored snack or treat
- You are eggs-quisite – Attach to a plastic egg filled with candy
- I flip for you, be my Valentine? or I like you a waffle lot – Attach to pancake/waffle mix or a mini bottle of syrup
- You’re totally my Jam – Attach to a mini jar of jam or jam-filled treat
- I cannoli be happy with you – Attach to a fresh cannoli from a local bakery or to a bag of cannoli chips
- I love you a brunch – Attach to a small bottle of orange juice or any of the breakfast items mentioned in this list
- I’d be muffin without you – Attach to a fresh baked muffin or a packet of muffin mix
- You’re my butter half – Attach to a bag of butter flavored popcorn
Food-Themed Printable Valentines
These food-themed printable Valentines can be used in the same way. Attach them to items or gift cards similar to the food item on the card.
Plant-Themed Printable Valentines
You can attach these plant-themed printable Valentines to seed packets or plants. Or choose small gifts that tie in with the item on the card.
Download the Printable Valentines
Get all three sets of the printable Valentines by filling in the form below. You’ll also get access to my entire library of free printables.
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable library where you’ll find the link to the printable above as well as all of my other free printables. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
More Valentine Fun
In lieu of Valentine cards, I give my kids Valentine coupons. These are a great way to show your love for them, especially since most of the rewards are your time and attention!
And as a special Valentine treat for my kids or class parties, I usually make these super easy cake mix cookies.