Last Updated on November 12, 2022 by Corinne Schmitt
A 30 day kindness challenge is what everyone in the US and the world needs right now. This easy kindness challenge comes with a free printable to help you remember to complete your daily activity and spread more kindness around your part of the universe. What is easier than random acts of kindness ideas that involve a step by step printable?
WHAT IS A KINDNESS CHALLENGE
A kindness challenge is simple. It is a challenge or a goal to do something every single day for 30 days that is kind.
These are actions that go a little bit above and beyond your normal level of kindness. You are specifically thinking about others and how you can show kindness to them throughout the month.
A random acts of kindness challenge helps us be intentional in our kindness instead of going through the motions of life.
This particular challenge is even more simple because you can print the challenge off and check each box as you complete it! Who doesn’t love checking a box when something gets done!!
WHICH RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS WILL BE DO?
There are unlimited ideas for ways to spread kindness around. Your imagination is the only thing holding you back from fun new ideas.
Here are the items on this free printable kindness challenge. Feel free to tweak these based on your personal situation and area!
- Give a stranger a compliment
- Donate books you no longer read or want
- Write a thank-you note to someone
- Buy a lottery ticket for someone and wish them luck
- Make a family member their favorite meal for dinner without being asked
- Hold the door open for people today as many times as you can
- Freely offer someone your skills
- Bring your neighbor flowers
- Pack an extra lunch to give away to someone you work with
- Help someone load their groceries at the store
- Write an encouraging note to someone you know is struggling
- Leave a generous tip at a restaurant
- Tape a dollar bill to a vending machine
- Drop off some tennis balls to a dog park
- Write a note to your child’s teacher thanking them for their hard work
- Give blood
- Find a local organization and start volunteering
- Donate clothes you no longer wear
- Ask someone how you can help them and then do it
- Offer to do a household chore that you normally don’t do
- Send a card to a friend or family member just because
- Collect Box Tops and send to a local school
- Buy a gift card at the grocery store and give it to the person behind you in line
- Paint a positive message on a rock and leave it somewhere
- Write a post on social media bragging about a friend or family member
- Feed the birds
- Print off positive quotes and leave them for other people to find
- Pick up litter in a park
- Adopt something like an animal, a soldier, a family, a classroom
- Donate to a micro-loan through Kiva
30 DAY KINDNESS CHALLENGE PRINTABLE
I know you are excited to complete this easy challenge and share it with other people you know.
Just fill in the form below to get the 30 Day Kindness Challenge.
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
If you love random acts of kindness be sure to check out these other great ideas:
- Random Acts of Kindness Christmas Calendar for Kids
- Fun Places to Leave Random Acts of Kindness Gifts
- Random Acts of Kindness for Your Husband
- How to Turn Random Acts of Kindness into a Family Lifestyle
Be sure to share this 30 Day Kindness Challenge with your friends on social media and encourage them to do it too! Change your community one kind act at a time.