During the week, I don’t have hours to spend on meal prep. I’m always looking for fast and easy dinner recipes that my family will actually like.
I make a lot of chicken and pork since they are so versatile. And I prefer baking our meals since I can work on other tasks while the oven does all the work.
How to Make Maple Glazed Baked Pork Chops
Typically, I try to limit the number of steps and dirty dishes in my recipes, but not all dinners can be one-pot wonders. This recipe is one of them.
You’ll need to start the pork chops in a frying pan to prevent the maple glaze from burning by being baked for too long. You’ll be rewarded for your extra effort with a beautiful, slightly crisp sear.
Don’t worry, your frying pan will get double duty since you’ll make the maple sauce in the same pan once you’ve removed the pork chops.
You’ll notice in the detailed recipe at the bottom of the post that Worcestershire sauce and garlic are listed as optional ingredients for the sauce. The glaze is delicious without them, but if you want to cut the sweetness without diluting the delicious maple flavor, the Worcestershire and garlic do the trick.
After you’ve brought the sauce to a bowl, you just pour it over the pork chops in a baking dish and pop it in a 350°F oven for 10-12 minutes.
The result is a mouthwatering entree your family will absolutely love!
We love to serve it with carrots since they taste amazing with a little of the maple glaze on them. And mashed potatoes help catch some of that sauce too.
Printable Maple Glazed Baked Pork Chops Recipe
Here’s a printable version of the recipe with exact measurements.
Maple Glazed Baked Pork Chops
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3-4 medium pork chops
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 sweet onion minced
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce optional
- 1 teaspoon garlic optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, to personal preference.
- Saute and brown the pork chops for about 3-5 minutes on each side. Remove to a baking dish and set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients to your frying pan and bring to a rapid bowl.
- Pour the maple sauce over the pork chops and place in the oven.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes until the sauce is mostly absorbed.
More Easy and Delicious Dinner Recipes
If you want even more dinner inspiration for your busy family life, you might like some of these recipes.