February Acts of Kindness Calendar Themes
The themes I pull from are a combination of meaningful awareness dates and fun, unusual holidays. How could I neglect “Do a Grouch a Favor Day” (February 16)?
If you didn’t use my January Acts of Kindness Calendar, let me repeat some of what I wrote in that post:
Everything on the calendar is just a suggestion. The very fact that you are reading this post indicates that you are a kindhearted person. Instead of viewing the calendar as a daily to-do list, let it serve as a gentle reminder to spread joy to others.
This month I drew my inspiration from the following monthly themes:
- American Heart Month
- Canned Food Month
- Great American Pie Month
- National Children’s Dental Health Month
And also from these unique February holidays:
- February 3 – Feed the Birds Day
- February 4 – Thank a Mailman Day
- February 7 – Wear Red Day
- February 7 – Send a Card to a Friend Day
- February 11 – Make a Friend Day
- February 14 – Valentine’s Day
- February 16 – Do a Grouch a Favor Day
- February 17 – Random Acts of Kindness Day
- February 23 – National Banana Bread Day
- February 26 – Tell a Fairy Tale Day
- February 28 – Spay Day USA
Notice that Random Acts of Kindness Day is February 17. For that reason, I did NOT include a specific suggestion for that day on the calendar. Instead, I encourage you to truly practice random acts of kindness by spontaneously helping others throughout that day. I plan on leaving these kindness cards wherever I go that day.
Printable February Acts of Kindness Calendar
To print your calendar, simply click the image below or click ==>> February 2021 Acts of Kindness Calendar