Last month I decided to create monthly kindness calendars to promote acts of kindness all year long. This February Acts of Kindness Calendar features ideas related to February themes.
February Acts of Kindness Calendar Themes
The themes I pull from are a combination of meaningful awareness dates and fun, unusual holidays. How could I neglect “Do a Grouch a Favor Day” (February 16)?
If you didn’t use my January Acts of Kindness Calendar, let me repeat some of what I wrote in that post:
Everything on the calendar is just a suggestion. The very fact that you are reading this post indicates that you are a kindhearted person. Instead of viewing the calendar as a daily to-do list, let it serve as a gentle reminder to spread joy to others.
This month I drew my inspiration from the following monthly themes:
- American Heart Month
- Canned Food Month
- Great American Pie Month
- National Children’s Dental Health Month
And also from these unique February holidays:
- February 3 – Feed the Birds Day
- February 4 – Thank a Mailman Day
- February 7 – Wear Red Day
- February 7 – Send a Card to a Friend Day
- February 11 – Make a Friend Day
- February 14 – Valentine’s Day
- February 16 – Do a Grouch a Favor Day
- February 17 – Random Acts of Kindness Day
- February 23 – National Banana Bread Day
- February 26 – Tell a Fairy Tale Day
- February 28 – Spay Day USA
Notice that Random Acts of Kindness Day is February 17. For that reason, I did NOT include a specific suggestion for that day on the calendar. Instead, I encourage you to truly practice random acts of kindness by spontaneously helping others throughout that day. I plan on leaving these kindness cards wherever I go that day.
Printable February Acts of Kindness Calendar
To print your calendar, simply click the image below or click ==>> February 2020 Acts of Kindness
Want to download all of the calendars at once? I’ve bundled them all together for your convenience in an annual printable kindness calendar.