I was so inspired by the overwhelming response to my Random Acts of Kindness Christmas Calendar for Kids, that I’ve decided to make it easy to spread kindness all year long. So, I’m going to create a new calendar each month, starting with this January Acts of Kindness Calendar.
Don’t worry. January isn’t going to be a rehash of December’s calendar. Instead, each month I’m going to include acts of kindness related to that month’s theme.
For example, January is National Blood Donor Month so one of the acts will be to give blood. January is also National Soup Month so you’ll find a suggestion to bring hot soup to someone who is under the weather.
I’m also going to have some fun with unique holidays. Did you know that January 21 is National Hugging Day? What better day to spread a little joy and kindness by giving someone a hug?
Not every act will tie in with a specific theme so you will find some familiar suggestions. Remember, everything on the calendar is just a suggestion. The very fact that you are reading this post indicates that you are a kindhearted person. Instead of viewing the calendar as a daily to-do list, let it serve as a gentle reminder to spread joy to others.
January Acts of Kindness Calendar Themes
This month I drew my inspiration from the following monthly themes:
- National Blood Donor Month
- National Hobby Month
- Hot Tea Month
- National Oatmeal Month
- National Soup Month
And also from these unique January holidays:
- January 4 – National Spaghetti Day
- January 5 – National Bird Day
- January 10 – Houseplant Appreciation Day
- January 19 – National Popcorn Day
- January 21 – National Hugging Day
- January 23 – National Pie Day
- January 24 – Compliment Day
- January 29 – National Puzzle Day
- January 31 – Inspire Your Heart with Art Day
Printable January Acts of Kindness Calendar
To print your calendar, simply click the image below or click ==>> January Acts of Kindness Calendar
Check out my other monthly kindness calendars. Remember to visit each month to grab the new one.
Latest posts by Corinne Schmitt (see all)
- 5 Sleepover Games Your Kids & Their Friends Are Going to Love - August 18, 2017
- September Acts of Kindness Calendar - August 17, 2017
- 20 DIY Games for Family Game Night - August 16, 2017