Last Updated on January 5, 2022 by Corinne Schmitt
This Bunny Pudding Cup is an adorable lunch box dessert that your child will love! It’s perfect for Spring and Easter and only takes minutes to make.
Although I’m not crafty, I do love how easy it is to transform everyday items into something whimsical and fun with just a few craft supplies. For example, I only needed some craft foam, pipe cleaners and googly eyes to turn a pudding cup into an adorable bunny.
I can’t wait to surprise my daughter with this Bunny Pudding Cup in her lunchbox! These would also be great treats for a class party.
How to Make a Bunny Pudding Cup
This fun lunchbox treat is super simple to make. You just need some basic supplies and a few minutes!
Step 1 – Attach Eyes
First, turn the pudding cup upside down and glue two googly eyes to the front of the cup.
Step 2 – Add the Nose
Next, glue the heart-shaped foam piece upside down below the googly eyes to make the bunny’s nose.
Step 3 – Make the Whiskers
Then, cut white pipe cleaner into 6 small pieces to form the whiskers.
Attach three pieces to each side of the pink nose.
Step 4 – Make the Ears
Next, cut two pink ears from the craft foam and attach them to the back of the pudding cup with glue.
Your Bunny Pudding Cup is done!
Bunny Pudding Cup Printable Instructions
Ready to make your own Bunny Pudding Cup? Print the instructions below.
Bunny Pudding Cup
- Vanilla pudding cup
- Pink craft foam
- Low temperature hot glue gun
- Small glitter heart-shaped foam shape
- Googly eyes
- White pipe cleaner
- Glue two googly eyes on the front of an upside down vanilla pudding cup.
- Using a low temperature hot glue gun to attach an upside down glitter heart-shaped foam shape to the front of your pudding cup just below the googly eyes.
- Cut a white pipe cleaner into 6 small pieces.
- Glue the pieces of pipe cleaner to either side of the upside down heart-shaped nose of your bunny. There should be three pieces of pipe cleaner on each side of the nose.
- Cut out two ear shapes from the pink craft foam.
- Attach the two ear shapes to the back of the pudding cup with hot glue.
More Easter Fun
If you like this Bunny Pudding Cup, you might enjoy some of these other Easter ideas.
Non-Candy Easter Basket Fillers for All Ages
Printable Easter Coupons for Kids
3 thoughts on “Easy Bunny Pudding Cup Craft”
Thank u very helpful?
I will be making these with my son and nieces. They are super cute and very clever!
I love the bunny cup. Great idea