The kids will love these 100th Day of School Printables! With the 100 days of school coming up soon, these fun school printables are free and perfect for celebrating!
Being in school and learning for 100 days is a reason to party! This printable showcases how they’re 100 days smarter by letting them be a part of the fun.
100th Day of School Printables
I created these 100 days of school free printables because this is a true cause for celebration! Not everyone loves school so when those first 100 days fly by, let’s give it the recognition it needs.
These 100th day printables are perfect for acknowledging and celebrating that your child has gone to school for 100 days and learned so much!
Benefits of 100 Days of School Certificate
Not only will the kids love printing out their bookmarks and certificate for completing 100 days of school, but they’ll also get to fill in the page with 100 of “anything” that they want!
This is great for working on counting skills while also showing off their love of going to school, too!
Creative Ways to Use These Printables
Have them write out their top 5 favorite school days
With over 100 days of school to celebrate, they’ll have to stop and think about the 5 days that they loved the most at school. They can jot it down and then have fun telling you all about them.
Work on their coloring skills
If they don’t have an idea of 100 items, have them color in the 100 squares on the printable. They can create a fun pattern or just add the colors in any way that they want.
Talk about how they want to spend their next 100 days of school
Since they’ve already conquered the first 100 days, why not get them excited about the next 100 that are coming? They can plan out fun activities or ways that they want to stay excited for school!
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
- Printer: This one is a great budget printer. If you’re willing to spend just a little more though, this is a better option. And if you’re looking for an all-in-one home office machine, this one does it all, has high reviews and includes 2 years of ink.
- Printer paper or cardstock: If you’re printing for one-time, quick use, print on regular printer paper. If you need the printout to hold up to being handled often or if you plan to laminate it to use it multiple times, choose cardstock.
- Laminator: Laminating your printable is an inexpensive way to use it multiple times. Just use dry erase markers and wipe off when you’re done so you can use it again! Alternately, you can cover the printable with clear contact paper to achieve the same thing.
More School Fun Resources
Get even more great school fun and ideas with these other great free printable activities!
- Back to School Scavenger Hunt – Super fun activity to get the kids excited about the start of school.
- Back to School Bingo – Love family games? Add this to your list!
- Back to School Book Countdown – Add reading to your list of must-dos this year.
How to Get the 100th Day of School Printables
The School Celebration Printable is a PDF file that you can download and print over and over.
Just fill in the form below to access your copy of the 100 Days of School Activity Pack . Not only will you get access to the printable, but you’ll also get access to the entire library of printables I’ve created.
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable library where you’ll find the link to the printable above as well as all of my other free printables. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
Other Printables for Kids
If you enjoyed this school celebration printable, you might like these other free printable for kids:
- 10 Pirate Learning Activities for Kids – Super fun for a pirate theme!
- Printable Dinosaur Chore Chart With Reward Coupons – Great way to motivate the kids!
- Free Printable Rainbow Worksheets and Coloring Pages – Great activities for the kids to do easily at home.
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE on Facebook!