The July Acts of Kindness Calendar is ready! It’s part of my kindness calendar series, designed to inspire kindness and goodwill all year long.
Each month’s kindness calendar includes ideas based on unique holidays and themes of the month. Are you ready to start spreading some joy? Scroll down to see this month’s suggestions.
July Acts of Kindness Calendar Themes
The themes I pull from for the July Acts of Kindness Calendar are a combination of meaningful awareness dates and fun, unusual holidays.
Feel free to follow the calendar exactly or simply use the suggestions as ideas to stimulate your own random acts of kindness.
This month I drew my inspiration from the following monthly themes:
- National Anti-Boredom Month
- National Cell Phone Courtesy Month
- National Grilling Month
- National Independent Retailer Month
- National Picnic Month
July also celebrates these weekly observances:
- Everybody Deserves a Massage Week – July 10 – 16
- National Zoo Keeper Week – 3rd week in July
Finally, July is host to all sorts of fun and unique celebrations. Here are the ones I used for this month’s calendar:
- July 1 – National Postal Worker Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
- July 11 – National Cheer Up the Lonely Day
- July 15 – National Give Something Away Day
- July 16 – National Ice Cream Day
- July 20 – National Lollipop Day
- July 23 – National Parent’s Day
- July 24 – National Cousins Day
- July 26 – National Aunt and Uncle’s Day
- July 27 – National Refreshment Day
- July 30 – National Father-in-Law Day
- July 31 – National Mutt Day
Printable July Acts of Kindness Calendar
To print your calendar, simply click the image below or click ==>> July Acts of Kindness Calendar
Items in This Month’s Calendar
In this July acts of kindness calendar I’ve listed a few ideas that involve items you may not have on hand already. Here are links to the items you can purchase from Amazon:
In honor of anti-boredom month, I also included a suggestion to host a neighborhood treasure hunt. For ideas and free printables, read my post on scavenger and treasure hunts.
Latest posts by Corinne Schmitt (see all)
- 5 Sleepover Games Your Kids & Their Friends Are Going to Love - August 18, 2017
- September Acts of Kindness Calendar - August 17, 2017
- 20 DIY Games for Family Game Night - August 16, 2017