Although my kids are older now, I love thinking of toddler Easter basket ideas because this holiday is so magical for toddlers. I’ve put together dozens of Easter basket filler ideas for all age groups (on printables lists!), but today I’ve put together a list just for toddlers. Best of all, the items below are all available on Amazon so you can fill your child’s basket without leaving home.
Toddler Easter Toys
Toddlers love to discover and play! These toddler Easter toys will delight them.
And even though they are clearly Easter-themed, they are toys your child will enjoy playing with for many months. Hopefully, each time they play with them, they’ll remember their Easter joy.
Toddler Easter Books
Because toddlers are just learning about Easter, books are a fun and easy way to introduce them to the season. The books below are all ones toddlers love.
Some of the books are interactive (i.e. touch & feel) and some are board books that can stand up to toddler handling. They all contain adorable characters.
- Peppas Easter Egg Hunt
- Happy Easter, Mouse!
- Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny!
- Bright Baby Touch and Feel Easter
- Where Are Babys Easter Eggs?: A Lift-the-Flap Book
- Llama Llama Easter Egg
- The Itsy Bitsy Bunny
- The Bunny Hop Sesame Street Big Birds Favorites Board Books
- Biscuits Pet & Play Easter: A Touch & Feel Book
- Happy Easter, Little Critter
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit Story Board Book
- Happy Easter, Curious George
More Toddler Easter Basket Ideas
For even more toddler Easter basket ideas, grab my printable list of toddler Easter basket fillers.
And try some of these Easter egg decorating ideas (includes tips for decorating eggs with toddlers!).
Since Peeps are inexpensive and easy for little ones to handle, have your toddler help you with some of these Easter Peeps treats and projects.
I hope you’ve found some ideas and inspiration to make Easter a joyful and magical holiday in your home. Please share your questions and ideas in the comments!
Latest posts by Corinne Schmitt (see all)
- 5 Sleepover Games Your Kids & Their Friends Are Going to Love - August 18, 2017
- September Acts of Kindness Calendar - August 17, 2017
- 20 DIY Games for Family Game Night - August 16, 2017