This month’s kindness calendar is ready! The March Acts of Kindness Calendar is full of ideas based on this month’s themes.
March Acts of Kindness Calendar Themes
The themes I pull from are a combination of meaningful awareness dates and fun, unusual holidays.
These are all just my suggestions. I print the calendar off and keep it on my office bulletin board as a visual reminder to do good each day. I do love brainstorming acts based on the themes since it gives me new ideas to spread joy to others.
This month I drew my inspiration from the following monthly themes:
- National Craft Month
- National Frozen Food Month
- National Nutrition Month
- National Women’s History Month
- National Professional Social Work Month
In addition, there were some inspiring weekly observations in March:
- National Write a Letter Appreciation Week
- World Orphan Week
- National Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Save Your Vision Week
- National School Breakfast Week
- American Chocolate Week
- American Crossword Puzzles Week
- National Cleaning Week
And also from these unique March holidays:
- March 2 – National Read Across America Day (Dr. Seuss Day)
- March 4 – National Hug a G.I. Day
- March 7 – National Cereal Day
- March 10 – National Pack Your Lunch Day
- March 12 – National Plant a Flower Day
- March 20 – First Day of Spring
- March 29 – National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day
- March 30 – National Pencil Day
- March 31 – National Crayon Day
March Acts of Kindness Resources
I reference a few things in the calendar that you might not know about. Here are the links to more information:
- March 3 – Hope Art
- March 5 – Freezer dump meals
- March 8 – Donate eyeglasses to Lions Club
- March 17 – Green things for St. Patrick’s Day
- March 25 – “Egg” a friend
Printable March Acts of Kindness Calendar
To print your calendar, simply click the image below or click ==>> March Acts of Kindness Calendar
My random act of kindness for you is the chance to win a $50 shopping spree at Oriental Trading! For 3 consecutive months, I am hosting this giveaway in partnership with Oriental Trading.
The winner will be able to order $50 worth of merchandise from Oriental Trading (does not include MindWare products or items that are personalized with photographs). Oriental Trading will cover the cost of merchandise (up to $50) plus the shipping fees!
Open to all U.S. residents ages 18 and older.