One of the easiest ways to liven up your seasonal party is to serve the right cocktails. I’ve rounded up over 20 recipes of festive cocktails for seasonal parties that are perfect for fall and winter.
Maybe because so many people love hot apple cider and apple pie, the word “apple” conjures a warm feeling whenever we hear it. That’s why it’s the perfect flavor for cold weather beverages. Here are some delicious apple cocktails your guests will love.
- Eat. Drink. Love – Caramel Apple Sangria
- The Kitchen is My Playground – Sparkling Apple Pie Cocktail
- Mommy Travels – Maple Bourbon Apple Cider Recipe
- That’s So Michelle – Apple Butter Sparklers
- DIY Candy – Salted Caramel Apple Pie Cocktail
Find dozens of additional apple ideas in my post “Apple Recipes and Activities.”
Pumpkins are practically synonymous with fall. These innovative pumpkin cocktails will delight your guests far more than pumpkin pie.
- Mommy Travels – Pumpkin Moscow Mule
- Serious Eats – Pumpkin Bourbon Cider Milkshake
- That’s So Michelle – Pumpkin Pie Sangria
- Fearless Dining – Pumpkin Caramel Hard Cider Cocktail
- The Kitchen is My Playground – Pumpkin Spice White Russian
For more pumpkin-themed ideas, check out my “Pumpkin Palooza” post.
These wonderful berries are harvested in the late fall so make a colorful and flavorful addition to winter cocktails.
- Eat. Drink. Love – Apple Pumpkintini
- That’s So Michelle – Easy Cranberry Party Punch
- Hairspray and High Heels – Cranberry Apple Hot Toddy
- Five Heart Home – Cranberry Pomegranate Bellinis with Lime
- How Sweet it Is – White Christmas Margarita Punch
There are certain flavors (e.g. peppermint and gingerbread) and items (e.g. snow globes and candy canes) we associate with Christmas. The festive cocktail recipes below incorporate some of these iconic Christmas flavors and images.
- Hairspray and High Heels – Raspberry Peppermint Fizz
- 1 Fine Cookie – Snow Globe Jello Shots
- Mommy Travels – Candy Cane Martini
- Hairspray and High Heels – Candy Cane Shooters
- Little Sugar Snaps – Gingerbread Cream Liqueur
- Daily Appetite – Bourbon Holiday Punch
If you’re looking for an easy appetizer to serve at your party, try my super simple sweet and sour cocktail meatballs. For an effortless dessert, pudding mix gingerbread cookies are perfect for Christmas.
These festive cocktails for seasonal parties are an easy and fun way to add an extra ounce of merriment to your gathering. I hope you’ve found some recipes you love!
Latest posts by Corinne Schmitt (see all)
- 5 Sleepover Games Your Kids & Their Friends Are Going to Love - August 18, 2017
- September Acts of Kindness Calendar - August 17, 2017
- 20 DIY Games for Family Game Night - August 16, 2017