DIY Bathroom Cleaner
This DIY Bathroom Cleaner is packed with essential oils, baking soda and other natural ingredients. This is quick and easy to make and will leave your bathroom sparkling clean.
Servings: 1 container
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup castile or natural dish soap
- 1 tablespoon Witch Hazel
- 20-30 drops tea tree essential oil
- 20-30 drops lime essential oil
- 20-30 drops orange essential oil
- 20-30 drops lemon essential oil
- 1 Airtight container.
Add baking soda to a small bowl.
Add soap to the bowl.
Now add the witch hazel to the bowl.
Add the essential oils to the bowl.
Mix ingredients together until a creamy paste.
Store in an airtight container or Ziploc bag until ready to use.