Instant Pot White Chicken Chili
This delicious meal is sure to win your family over!
- 1 Tb Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup White Onion about ½ med onion, Diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 3 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 4 oz Can Green Chilis
- 3 Cans White Beans Cannellini or Great Northern, drained and rinsed
- 1 ½ Tbsp Ancho Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- ¼ Cup Cilantro Chopped (Optional)
- ½ Cup Grated Cheese Optional
- ½ Cup Plain Greek Yogurt/Sour Cream Optional
- ½ Cup Frozen/Thawed or Canned Corn Optional
- 1 Lime Cut into wedges (Optional)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Set Instant Pot to sauté for 10 minutes and allow to preheat.
Add oil to pot, and add chicken and brown on each side, about 1-2 minutes on each side. Remove chicken and set aside.
Add onion to pot and sauté until edges turn translucent, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and sauté for another 30 seconds.
Add beans, seasonings, chilis, chicken, and broth to pot. Cook on Manual for 25 minutes and release pressure valve.
Serve topped with your choice of cheese, sour cream, cilantro, and lime.
Weight Watchers Freestyle = 4 points per serving for four servings
Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 1343mg | Potassium: 648mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1360IU | Vitamin C: 37mg | Calcium: 239mg | Iron: 3mg