Italian Tortellini Salad
Italian Tortellini Salad is perfect for spring and summer. A colorful, flavorful salad packed with veggies and protein.
Servings 8 people
- 19 ounces frozen cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 cup black olives sliced in half
- 1 cup orange bell pepper diced
- 1 cup salami slices quartered
- 1 cup pepperoni slices quartered
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 cup cucumber peeled, sliced, and cut into quarters
- ¼ cup parsley chopped
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella pearls
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
Cook tortellini according to package directions.
In a small jar, pour olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried basil, garlic powder, and dried oregano. Seal the jar and shake to combine.
Combine all other ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with pasta.
Pour dressing over the salad and toss until well combined.
Serve immediately for best results or refrigerate up to 3 days.
Calories: 533kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 1242mg | Potassium: 224mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1029IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 292mg | Iron: 3mg