This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links within the post, I will receive a portion of the sale.
I LOVE anything that makes learning fun for my kids, which is why I am such a fan of The Magic School Bus. My kids love Ms. Frizzle and all of her crazy adventures. We own dozens of the books and have seen several episodes of the show. Did you know that there is a Science Club based on The Magic School Bus? For parents who homeschool or who like to do educational activities with their kids at home, this is a great way to bring some of the adventures they read about or see in The Magic School Bus books and shows to life.
If you have children (ages 5-12) who enjoy the Magic School Bus books or videos–and if you like doing science experiments with them–then you’ll LOVE The Magic School Bus Science Club!
What is included?
1 year subscription includes 12 Magic School Bus kits + FREE SHIPPING in the Continental USA (Ships to Canada for $2/month). Each kit includes:
- Detailed, large 12-page colorful manual that is full of experiments and topic information
- Each manual is based on the popular Magic School Bus books and TV series
- Includes an adult section so that adults with no science background will find the kits easy to use
- Materials and information necessary for a range of interactive experiments
- Online Clubhouse for further exploration on each kit topic
- Certificate of Completion
Enjoy your exploration alongside Ms. Frizzle!