Welcome to the Happy Home Life link party! Thank you for stopping by to share your advice with us. We value the time you’ve taken to stop by and join us so we commit to reading EVERY post and either commenting on or sharing it.
We’ll be here every Wednesday at 7 am EST/4 am PST to bring you the Happy Home Life linky party. We will be open until Friday at 9 pm EST/6 pm PST for your family-friendly posts.
Each host will pick two favorites (when there are over 200 links) and we’ll also highlight the most clicked through post(s). All features will be pinned to the Happy Home Life party board on Pinterest and many posts will be shared on other social media outlets either through the hosts or through The Happy Home Life.
Every week we feature the most popular post from last week’s party along with our own personal favorite. Since each host features her own favorite choice, be sure to check out all of the host’s parties to see all of the featured favorites. Last week we had a tie for most popular post.
I just love finding creative uses for everyday items. That’s why my favorite post from last week’s party was One Crazy House’s “16 Crazy Ways to Use Muffin Tins.”
Be sure to check out the other hosts’ parties to see who they chose as their favorites. We all have different ideas about how best to make a happy home. Now, show us YOUR tips for a happy home life! We’re excited to see what tips and insights you have to share with us this week.
- Family friendly posts only
- No links to other linky parties, giveaways, or things that you are selling
- Three posts per person, please
- Following your hosts on some form of social media is greatly appreciated but not required
- Try to visit at least two others in the party and let them know you found them via #TheHappyHomeLife
Latest posts by Corinne Schmitt (see all)
- Hot Cocoa Chocolate Dump Cake - February 19, 2019
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef and Broccoli - February 14, 2019
- How to Help Your Family Survive a Weekend Without You - February 13, 2019