My passion is to help other moms have happy, healthy home lives. I am always trying to find solutions that help busy moms like me do more with less time, effort, and money.
That’s why I’m super excited to share this amazing deal with you. The Back to Basics Living Bundle is full of resources to help you live simpler, healthier, and more frugally.
The Back to Basics Living Bundle contains over $800 worth of products (books, courses, and subscriptions) and over $100 in bonuses. The bundle is only available until January 22, 2017. And it’s ALL yours for as little as $29.97 which is the about the same cost as a SINGLE item.
What’s Included in the Back to Basics Bundle?
The suggested retail value doesn’t mean much if you don’t need or want the items. If you’re like me, you want to know what you’re getting for $30, no matter what the total value of the bundle is.
The bundle consists of products in 10 categories:
- Cooking from Scratch
- Do It Yourself
- Food Storage
- Frugal Living
- Natural Parenting
- Natural Remedies
- Simple Living
The bonus offers include coupon codes for products related to similar categories.
Cooking from Scratch
In the “Cooking from Scratch” category, the following items are available:
- 100+ DIY Projects to Make with Fruit Scraps
- Real Food Meal Plans Made Easy
- Paleo Meal Plans Made Easy
- Meal Planning Made Easy
- How to Become a Better Home Cook
- Gluten Free Muffins
- 10 Minute Prep Freezer Meals
- Discovering Sourdough (eBook AND eCourse)
Do It Yourself
In the “Do It Yourself” category, these items are included:
- 10 Ingredients for All Natural Skin Care
- The Broke Bladesmith
- 30 Essential Oil Recipes for DIY Beauty and Skin Care
- How to Make Lye Soap
- The Complete Guide to Using, Laundering and Sewing Reusable Products
- The Swiss Hills Guide to Cheesemaking
- How to Make Amish Whitewash
- Hot Process Soap Making e-Course
- Act on Your Craft
Interested in preserving and storing food? There are several products in the bundle to get you started.
- Dehydrating Charts and Basic Methods
- Food Storage Made Easy: A Three-Part Program
- Food Preservation Made Simple
- Pantry & Food Preservation Planner
- Pickling Primer
- A Cabin Full of Food
- Your Shelf Stable Pantry
- Introduction to Canning
- Oh Lardy’s Guide to Fermenting Fruits & Vegetables
Whether you just want to be more financially responsible or you need to cut costs to afford necessities, these frugal living resources provide lots of practical advice to help.
- Tips & Tales From a Frugal, Healthy Kitchen
- Healthy Family Meals on a Budget
- The Grow Your Money Tree Tool Kit
- Penniless Foodie in the Wild
- Six Dollar Family
Whether you’re a wannabe gardener or an experiences horticulturist, you’ll find plenty of inspiration among these gardening products in the bundle.
- Backyard Herb Gardening
- Edible Landscaping Calendar
- Get Growing
- Grow More Food Course
- Garden Therapy
- Ready, Set, Grow!
- Eat Your Wild Yard: Spring
Are you interested in homesteading? These resources will help you figure out how to get started.
- 8 Pounds in 8 Weeks: Raising Day Old Chicks for the Dinner Table
- 8 Steps to Homestead Beginnings
- Permaculture Chickens
- How to Draw Blood From Your Goats
- Oh Lardy’s Guide to Keeping Backyard Chickens
- How to Embrace an Off-Grid Lifestyle
- Molly Green 1-yr Membership
- Prepared Kids
- Lessons from the Homestead
- Raising Young Children on the Homestead: A Young Mother’s Guide to the Early Years
- School Mom
- Homeschool Planner
- If It Does Not Grow Say No
- Parenting in Tough Times
- Schoolhouse Teachers Membership
If one of your goals is to eliminate toxic ingredients and harmful chemicals from your home, you’ll love all of these resources for natural remedies.
- Herbal Teas for Winter Health
- Essential Oil 101 Guide & Recipes
- How to Make Healing Herbal Oils
- Natural Beauty from Head to Toe
- DIY Natural Remedies
- Apple Cider Vinegar on the Homestead
Are you ready for a natural disaster? These preparedness resources will help you be ready for anything.
- 52 Week Preparedness Guide
- One Second After the Lights Go Out
- 30 Days to Preparedness
- Your Own 72 Hour Kit Plan
- Off the Grid
If your home life has gotten too chaotic, these resources for simple living will help you slow life back down.
- Sustainability Starts at Home
- Simplify: Thoughtful Exercises to Help Simplify Your Life in a Few Minutes a Day
- Back to the Basics: Small Space Living
- The Organized and Efficient House Spouse
- Proverbial Homemaker Planner
- How to Get Organized
- A Simply Homemade Clean
- Your Simple Home Handbook
Don’t Miss This Deal!
I personally purchases this bundle and felt like I got my money’s worth out of the first 2 items I opened (Real Food Meal Plans Made Easy and the Proverbial Homemaker Planner). I mention this because even if there’s an entire category you have no interest in (e.g. I skipped over the homesteading resources), you are still getting a great deal.
The total value of the bundle and bonuses is over $900. If you’ll use even 10% of the items, you’re still getting them for a steal. The only catch is that this bundle is ONLY available this week. Unlike furniture liquidation sales, it really is your only opportunity to buy this bundle.