- Research shows that almost 80% of mixed-breed shelter dogs are incorrectly breed identified by experienced shelter staff and veterinarians
- Identify potential health risks
- Answer your curiosity
- Understand your dog’s inherited personality and how to work with it
DNA My Dog’s founder, Mindy Tenenbaum, is leading the pack with her sophisticated, yet easy-to-use cheek swab DNA test that reveals a dog’s genetic makeup of breed combinations. An avid animal lover, Mindy Tenenbaum founded DNA My Dog in 2008, recognizing the value of canine DNA testing to pet owners and rescue groups alike. Mindy is actively involved in canine rescue in the Greater Toronto Areas. She holds a Master’s Degree in Veterinary Forensics and serves as an expert witness in animal abuse cases. DNA My Dog’s testing services are sold to customers around the globe.
Enter to win one DNA My Dog Kit. The giveaway is open to residents worldwide through April 25th.
Latest posts by Corinne Schmitt (see all)
- Teach Your Kids to Do Laundry (Plus Free Laundry Cheat Sheet!) - April 20, 2018
- Over 75 Instant Pot Mexican Recipes - April 19, 2018
- Hawaiian Tropical Smoothie - April 18, 2018