Can you believe we’re almost halfway through the year?! I just realized it as I put together the June Acts of Kindness Calendar.
Like the other calendars in my kindness calendar series, it’s full of ideas based on unique holidays and themes of the month. Let’s kick of summer by spreading some joy!
June Acts of Kindness Calendar Themes
The themes I pull from for the June Acts of Kindness Calendar are a combination of meaningful awareness dates and fun, unusual holidays.
Feel free to follow the calendar exactly or simply use the suggestions as ideas to stimulate your own random acts of kindness.
This month I drew my inspiration from the following monthly themes:
- National Adopt a Cat Month
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month
- National Candy Month
- National Iced Tea Month
- Rose Month
And also from these unique June holidays:
- June 1 – National Say Something Nice Dayy
- June 2 – National Doughnut Day
- June 4 – National SAFE Day
- June 8 – National Best Friends Day
- June 10 – National Ballpoint Pen Day
- June 11 – National Children’s Day
- June 13 – National Weed Your Garden Day
- June 15 – National Smile Power Day
- June 18 – Father’s Day
- June 20 – American Eagle Day
- June 27 – National PTSD Awareness Day
- June 30 – Social Media Day
June Acts of Kindness Resources
I reference a few things in the calendar that you might not know about. Here are the links to more information:
- What to Donate to Animal Shelters
- How to Participate in National SAFE Day
- Why We Should Celebrate Children’s Day
- Information about American Eagle Day
- What is Social Media Day?
Printable June Acts of Kindness Calendar
To print your calendar, simply click the image below or click ==>> June Acts of Kindness Calendar
Items in This Month’s Calendar
In this month’s calendar I’ve listed a few ideas that involve items you may not have on hand already. Here are links to the items you can purchase from Amazon: